The Village Manager is the chief administrator of the City and is appointed by Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the village operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the village
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Manager also works to develop the Village's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the manager per the request from Council.